LPG Propane SkyPRO Kit from SkyCNG
Propane (LPG) is nearly identical to CNG, but they are NOT interchangeable fuels. You either get an LPG kit or a CNG kit. Propane tanks are cheaper than CNG tanks due to the lower pressure (we don’t sell them). The regulator is also different. Most other components are the same as CNG.
- Easily the Most Advanced and Efficient Kit on the Market- Estimated Install Time (not including tank): 6 hours
- Plugin Injector Harness- No more cutting and solder wires! Cuts out 3 to 4 hours of labor and reduces errors. (ours are custom matched to your vehicle, unlike other’s who “say” it will plug-in and then you still have to cut and solder)
- High Performance injectors for faster response times and less engine noise. The “twin rail” is smaller and ensures close proximity to the engine cylinder for absolute premium performance. Unlike any other V8 kit on the market! (SkyPRO provides up to 170 Liters per minute versus 65 Liters with other rails, and only 1.2ms closing time which is twice as fast as other rails)
- Reduce Install time by 50% and save hundreds of dollars per install.
3 Year/50,000 mile Warranty on injectors and reducer. 5 year/100,000 mile warranty on ECU! BEWARE OF HIDDEN COSTS: Please compare our LPG conversion kit components with the competition. You will see that our system is much more thorough and complete. Email email@example.com with questions about ordering. We offer wholesale pricing for volume customers.
♦ 4 Cylinder SkyPRO Sequential LPG Kit- $899
♦ 6 Cylinder SkyPRO Sequential LPG Kit- $999
♦ 8 Cylinder SkyPRO Sequential LPG Kit- $1149
♦ Laptop Cable (one time purchase)-$25 FREE SOFTWARE!
♦ Need Thermoplastic Tubing?
The Complete “SkyPRO” Propane Sequential System from SkyCNG is made of the highest quality parts and imported direct for the US market… not mixed and matched with low-grade components just to save a few bucks like the competition:
- Multistage LPG Regulator from KME GOLD (Pressure Reducer)
- Hana CNG Injector Rails
- Solenoid Valve on Reducer
- ECU Computer
- Injector Cutoff Wiring Harness “Plug n’ Play” ($12 each cylinder)
- Low Pressure LPG Filters
- Tank Pressure Sensor TECHlevel magnet
- OBDII Wiring Harness for ECU
- MAP Sensor/LPG Temp Sensor
- Dashboard Control Switch/Fuel Gauge
- CLASS 2 RATED hoses with quality worm drive hose clamps
Major Components of the SkyPRO Sequential Injection System by SkyCNG
The multi-stage LPG pressure regulator (aka “reducer”) takes the high pressure LPG from the cylinder tank and then reduces it to a low pressure gas that the car engine can handle. This is a critical and expensive component of the LPG conversion kit. The SkyCNG regulator is made of the highest quality. BEWARE: Some say this reducer can perform up to 400 HP but this is simply not true. SkyCNG tests show it can handle up to 320 horsepower before requiring a switch to gasoline at high RPM. Larger engines with heavy demand may require two regulators.
The ECU is the computer of the LPG kit. It is constantly communicating with your vehicle’s computer, or OBD system. SkyCNG and LPGtech have developed a state-of-the-art system that’s sealed from weather and the environmental elements. It is easy to tune and helps you achieve optimal fuel trims and power.
Our injector rails are what actually sprays the LPG in specifically metered injections into your engine. The “plunger” assembly is a little different than other “solenoid” type injector. It’s more quiet, has a faster flow rate for large engines (170 L/min) and offers a faster opening and closing time. The high grade rails ensure long lifetime.
The weather proof wiring harness is what connects the ECU to the fuel injection system. The wires must be connected properly, and in most cases there will be several wires to cut and solder into place, unless you get the SkyCNG plug and play harness. High pressure Thermoplastic Hose available in addition to the kit.
Other SkyPRO Kit Components:
- 8mm and 6mm Thermoplastic Hose available for about $2.00 per foot- ADDITIONAL
- Lots of rubber hoses, brackets, screws, and all the vacuum “T”s and clamps you will need
- Low Pressure LPG Fuel Filter (high pressure filters inside solenoid and reducer as well)
- P36 Refuel Valve 3600psi (where you pump the CNG into) Additional $60
- Premium Low Pressure LPG Filter $19.99 Additional
We are the exclusive North American partner of premium LPGtech LPG conversion systems from Poland. These high-quality “bi-fuel” systems allow your current vehicle to operate on EITHER gasoline OR LPG fuel. You will have a switch on your dashboard that allows you to choose which type of fuel on the fly! No restarting. No engine stall outs. These LPG car conversion kits are very common in almost every other part of the world. The SkyCNG conversion systems are state-of-the-art specifically designed for American LPG standards.Looking for the lowest prices? You won’t find it here. SkyCNG provides the high quality systems for long term reliability. Beware the bottom feeders. When our system is properly installed, the driver shouldn’t tell a difference in performance, nor should they have a check engine light, for years to come! We have an article that explains the signs of a lesser quality LPG car conversion kit.
SkyCNG recommends you study up on your local laws before any type of car engine modification is made. We also suggest you be an experienced mechanic to install these LPG conversion kits. While these kits should contain everything you need, we cannot guarantee your vehicle type won’t need special tools or need a couple extra parts. Since we don’t install them, we also don’t guarantee you’ll do things correctly.
BEWARE OF HIDDEN COSTS: Please compare our propane conversion kit components with the competition. You will see that our system is much more thorough and complete and our price really does include EVERYTHING.