SkyPRO-HD CNG Conversion Kit: High Load Engines Up to 8.0 liters
Other CNG conversion regulators have a rubber diaphragm inside. It stretches over time requiring costly and annoying adjustments and replacement after only 20k miles. Our HD regulator is maintenance free!
- Stop Adjusting Low Power Reducers Not Made for V8 Engines
- Estimated Install Time (not including tank): 5.5 hours
- High Performance SkyCNG HD Reducer: This regulator is simply the toughest and most dependable high capacity unit available… and it’s made in North America! Easily handles over 400 HP and large V8-V10 engines. The fact is that at 30psi (common output pressure for most reducers) most reducers achieve about 70kg/hr of CNG volume. The SkyPRO-HD reducer puts out a whopping 146kg/hr! This means when you romp on your thirsty engine you will maximize performance and keep fuel trims balanced on CNG. A single high pressure connection means a fast install, too!
- Plugin Injector Harness- No more cutting and soldering factory wires! Cuts out 3 to 4 hours of labor and reduces errors.
- High Performance injectors for faster response times and less engine noise. Commercial grade. Unlike any other V8 kit on the market! (a single SkyPRO injector provides up to 170 Liters per minute versus 65 Liters with other rails, and only 1.0ms closing time which is twice as fast as other rails… go ahead, ask your supplier for the data!)
- Reduce Install time by 50% and save hundreds of dollars per install
- Too much muscle for your typical driving day? Check out the SkyPRO system!
- 5 (FIVE) Year Warranty! BEWARE OF HIDDEN COSTS: Please compare our CNG conversion kit components with the competition. You will see that our system is much more thorough and complete.
♦ 8 Cylinder SkyPRO-HD Sequential CNG Kit- $1499
♦ 10 Cylinder SkyPRO-HD Sequential CNG Kit- $1899
♦ Laptop Cable (one time purchase)-$25 FREE SOFTWARE!
The Complete “SkyPRO-HD” CNG Sequential System from SkyCNG is made of the highest quality parts for the US market… not mixed and matched with low-grade components just to save a few bucks like the competition:
- Multistage Heavy Duty Regulator (Pressure Reducer)
- High Performance CNG Injector Rails
- Solenoid Valve on Reducer
- ECU Computer with Fuel Trim Algorithm
- Injector Cutoff Wiring Harness “Plug n’ Play” ($12 each cylinder)
- Low Pressure CNG Filters
- Tank Pressure Sensor (Manometer) Screws into Regulator
- OBDII Wiring Harness for ECU
- MAP/CNG Temp Sensor
- Dashboard Control Switch/Fuel Gauge
- CLASS 2 RATED hoses and worm drive clamps for superior performance and durability.
- Blue Diamond Reflective CNG Bumper Sticker
Major Components of the SkyPRO-HD Sequential Injection System by SkyCNG
The SkyPRO-HD CNG pressure regulator (aka “reducer”) takes the high pressure CNG from the cylinder tank and then reduces it to a low pressure natural gas that the car engine can handle. This is a critical and expensive component of the CNG conversion kit. As mentioned above, our HD reducer can achieve twice as much CNG output as the competition like Landi Renzo, Tomasseto, and others. The HD regulator is made of the highest quality for hauling and aggressive driving. It can reliably handle large engines with over 400 HP before requiring a switch to gasoline at high RPM. Nobody else offers this! The SkyPRO-HD kit eliminates costly and time consuming “dual regulator” setups, as well as even better performance and gas mileage.
The ECU is the computer of the CNG kit. It is constantly communicating with your vehicle’s computer, or OBD system. SkyCNG’s system developed with LPGtech is state-of-the-art and sealed from weather and the environmental elements.
Our DRAGON GOLD injector rails are what actually sprays the CNG in specifically metered injections into your engine. The “piston” assembly is a little different than common “solenoid” type injectors. There is also a special polymer coating inside. It’s quieter, has a faster flow rate for large engines (170L/min) and offers a faster opening and closing time (1.0ms). The high grade rails ensure long lifetime. Compare the specs. Nobody else has this performance.
The high pressure solenoid switch is an electronically controlled switch to cut on and off the flow of CNG and is part of the reducer, for faster installation. The manometer is attached to the reducer. The weather proof wiring harness is what connects the ECU to the fuel injection system. The wires must be connected properly, and in most cases there will be several wires to cut and solder into place.
Other SkyPRO Kit Components:
- 20 feet of 6mm high pressure SEAMLESS STAINLESS STEEL hose for connecting the cylinder tank to the regulator
- Lots of rubber hoses, brackets, screws, and all the vacuum “T”s and clamps you will need
- CNG Manometer (reducer pressure gauge)
- Two Low Pressure CNG Fuel Filters (high pressure filters inside solenoid and reducer as well)
- P36 Refuel Valve 3600psi (where you pump the CNG into)
- Premium Low Pressure CNG Filter
We are the exclusive North American distributor of premium LPGtech CNG conversion systems. These high-quality “bi-fuel” systems allow your current vehicle to operate on EITHER gasoline OR CNG fuel. You will have a switch on your dashboard that allows you to choose which type of fuel on the fly! No restarting. No engine stall outs. These CNG car conversion kits are very common in almost every other part of the world. As the United States becomes more accomodating of cheap, clean natural gas we will see CNG conversion kits go mainstream. The SkyCNG conversion systems are state-of-the-art and manufactured specifically for American CNG standards.Looking for the lowest prices? You won’t find it here. SkyCNG provides the high quality systems for long term reliability. Beware the bottom feeders. When our system is properly installed, the driver shouldn’t tell a difference in performance, nor should they have a check engine light, for years to come! We have an article that explains the signs of a lesser quality CNG car conversion kit.
SkyCNG recommends you study up on your local laws before any type of car engine modification is made. We also suggest you be an experienced mechanic to install these CNG conversion kits. While these kits should contain everything you need, we cannot guarantee your vehicle type won’t need special tools or need a couple extra parts. Since we don’t install them, we also don’t guarantee you’ll do things correctly.
BEWARE OF HIDDEN COSTS: Please compare our CNG conversion kit components with the competition. You will see that our system is much more thorough and complete and our price really does include EVERYTHING.
CNG Cylinder Tanks are not included in the kit. We can help you source them so call or email SkyCNG.
Learn more about the CNG cylinders here.