SkyPRO-HD CNG Conversion Kit: High Load Engines Up to 8.0 liters
Other CNG conversion regulators have a rubber diaphragm inside. It stretches over time requiring costly and annoying adjustments and replacement after only 20k miles. Our HD regulator is maintenance free!
- Bad CNG kits tell you to manually increase regulator output pressure Heavy Hauling or Just a Heavy Foot? Stop! That hurts your reducer.
- Estimated Install Time (not including tank): 5.2 hours
- High Performance SkyCNG Reducer This regulator is simply the toughest and most dependable high capacity unit available... and it's made in North America! Easily handles over 400 HP and large V8 engines. The fact is that at 30psi (common output pressure for most reducers) most reducers achieve about 70kg/hr of CNG volume. The SkyPRO-HD reducer puts out a whopping 146kg/hr! This means when you romp on your thirsty engine you will maximize performance and keep fuel trims balanced on CNG. A single high pressure connection means a fast install, too!
- Plugin Injector Harness- No more cutting and soldering wires! Cuts out 3 to 4 hours of labor and reduces errors. (ours are custom matched to your vehicle, unlike other's who "say" it will plug-in and then you still have to cut and solder)
- High Performance "Hana" injectors for faster response times and less engine noise. Anodized aluminum rails for durability. Unlike any other V8 kit on the market! (a single SkyPRO Hana injector provides up to 115 Liters per minute versus 63 Liters with other rails, and only 1.2ms closing time which is twice as fast as other rails... go ahead, ask your supplier for the data!)
- Reduce Install time by 50% and save hundreds of dollars per install
- Too much muscle for your typical driving day? Check out the SkyPRO system! 5 (FIVE) Year Warranty! BEWARE OF HIDDEN COSTS: Please compare our CNG conversion kit components with the competition. You will see that our system is much more thorough and complete.
|8 Cylinder SkyPRO-HD Sequential CNG Kit- $1499
|10 Cylinder SkyPRO-HD Sequential CNG Kit- $1899
|Laptop Cable (one time purchase)-$25 FREE SOFTWARE!|
|Need SwageLok Valves, Tubing, or other Specialty Parts? We have accessories to make life easier!|
The Complete "SkyPRO-HD" CNG Sequential System from SkyCNG is made of the highest quality parts for the US market... not mixed and matched with low-grade components just to save a few bucks like the competition:
The SkyPRO-HD CNG pressure regulator (aka "reducer") takes the high pressure CNG from the cylinder tank and then reduces it to a low pressure natural gas that the car engine can handle. This is a critical and expensive component of the CNG conversion kit. As mentioned above, our HD reducer can achieve twice as much CNG output as the competition like Landi Renzo, Tomasseto, and others. The HD regulator is made of the highest quality for hauling and aggressive driving. It can reliably handle large engines with over 400 HP before requiring a switch to gasoline at high RPM. Nobody else offers this! The SkyPRO-HD kit eliminates costly and time consuming "dual regulator" setups, as well as even better performance and gas mileage.
The ECU is the computer of the CNG kit. It is constantly communicating with your vehicle's computer, or OBD system. SkyCNG's system developed with LPGtech is state-of-the-art and sealed from weather and the environmental elements.
Our Hana injector rails are what actually sprays the CNG in specifically metered injections into your engine. The Hana "piston" assembly is a little different than our Tartarini "solenoid" type injector. It's quieter, has a faster flow rate for large engines (115 L/min) and offers a faster opening and closing time (1.2ms). The high grade coated metal rails ensure long lifetime.
The high pressure solenoid switch is an electronically controlled switch to cut on and off the flow of CNG and is part of the reducer, for faster installation. The manometer is attached to the reducer.
The weather proof wiring harness is what connects the ECU to the fuel injection system. The wires must be connected properly, and in most cases there will be several wires to cut and solder into place.
- 20 feet of 6mm high pressure SEAMLESS STAINLESS STEEL hose for connecting the cylinder tank to the regulator- Add $35
- Lots of rubber hoses, brackets, screws, and all the vacuum "T"s and clamps you will need
- CNG Manometer (reducer pressure gauge)
- Two Low Pressure CNG Fuel Filters (high pressure filters inside solenoid and reducer as well)
- P36 Refuel Valve 3600psi (where you pump the CNG into) Additional $60
- Premium Low Pressure CNG Filter $19.99
Looking for the lowest prices? You won't find it here. SkyCNG provides the high quality systems for long term reliability. Beware the bottom feeders.
When our system is properly installed, the driver shouldn't tell a difference in performance, nor should they have a check engine light, for years to come!
We have an article that explains the signs of a lesser quality CNG car conversion kit.
SkyCNG recommends you study up on your local laws before any type of car engine modification is made. We also suggest you be an experienced mechanic to install these CNG conversion kits. While these kits should contain everything you need, we cannot guarantee your vehicle type won't need special tools or need a couple extra parts. Since we don't install them, we also don't guarantee you'll do things correctly.
BEWARE OF HIDDEN COSTS: Please compare our CNG conversion kit components with the competition. You will see that our system is much more thorough and complete and our price really does include EVERYTHING.