SkyPRO CNG Conversion Kit- The only commercial grade aftermarket CNG system.
- Easily the Most Advanced and Efficient Kit on the Market- Estimated Install Time (not including tank): 6.5 hours
- Plugin Injector Harness- No more cutting and solder wires! Cuts out 3 to 4 hours of labor and reduces errors. (ours are custom matched to your vehicle, unlike other's who "say" it will plug-in and then you still have to cut and solder)
- High Performance "Hana" injectors for faster response times and less engine noise. The "twin rail" is smaller and ensures close proximity to the engine cylinder for absolute premium performance. Anodized aluminum rails for durability. Unlike any other V8 kit on the market! (SkyPRO Hana provides up to 115 Liters per minute versus 63 Liters with other rails, and only 1.2ms closing time which is twice as fast as other rails)
- Reduce Install time by 50% and save hundreds of dollars per install
- Big engine? Lots of hauling? Maybe check out the SkyPRO-HD System 5 (FIVE) Year Warranty! BEWARE OF HIDDEN COSTS: Please compare our CNG conversion kit components with the competition. You will see that our system is much more thorough and complete.
| 4 Cylinder SkyPRO Sequential CNG Kit- $899
|6 Cylinder SkyPRO Sequential CNG Kit- $999
||8 Cylinder SkyPRO Sequential CNG Kit- $1149
|Laptop Cable (one time purchase)-$25 FREE SOFTWARE!|
|Need SwageLok Valves, Tubing, or other Specialty Parts? We have accessories to make life easier!|
The Complete "SkyPRO" CNG Sequential System from SkyCNG is made of the highest quality parts and imported direct for the US market... not mixed and matched with low-grade components just to save a few bucks like the competition:
The multi-stage CNG pressure regulator (aka "reducer") takes the high pressure CNG from the cylinder tank and then reduces it to a low pressure natural gas that the car engine can handle. This is a critical and expensive component of the CNG conversion kit. The SkyCNG regulator is made of the highest quality. BEWARE: Some say this reducer can perform up to 400 HP but this is simply not true. SkyCNG tests show it can handle up to 320 horsepower before requiring a switch to gasoline at high RPM. Over 320 HP and/or a 5.0 liter engine and we suggest the ultimate SkyPRO-HD System. Be weary of other brands who tell you they work at this power... the system will run fine for a little while, but end up failing. All the installer does is increase the output pressure, but that just wears out the reducer faster and still doesn't provide steady operating pressure like our HD kit.
The ECU is the computer of the CNG kit. It is constantly communicating with your vehicle's computer, or OBD system. SkyCNG and LPGtech have developed a state-of-the-art system that's sealed from weather and the environmental elements. It is easy to tune and helps you achieve optimal fuel trims and power.
Our Hana injector rails are what actually sprays the CNG in specifically metered injections into your engine. The Hana "plunger" assembly is a little different than other "solenoid" type injector. It's more quiet, has a faster flow rate for large engines (115 L/min) and offers a faster opening and closing time. The high grade coated metal rails ensure long lifetime.
The weather proof wiring harness is what connects the ECU to the fuel injection system. The wires must be connected properly, and in most cases there will be several wires to cut and solder into place, unless you get the SkyCNG plug and play harness.
- 20 feet of 6mm high pressure SEAMLESS STAINLESS STEEL hose for connecting the cylinder tank to the regulator- Add $35
- Lots of rubber hoses, brackets, screws, and all the vacuum "T"s and clamps you will need
- Two Low Pressure CNG Fuel Filters (high pressure filters inside solenoid and reducer as well)
- P36 Refuel Valve 3600psi (where you pump the CNG into) Additional $60
- Premium Low Pressure CNG Filter $19.99
Looking for the lowest prices? You won't find it here. SkyCNG provides the high quality systems for long term reliability. Beware the bottom feeders.
When our system is properly installed, the driver shouldn't tell a difference in performance, nor should they have a check engine light, for years to come!
We have an article that explains the signs of a lesser quality CNG car conversion kit.
SkyCNG recommends you study up on your local laws before any type of car engine modification is made. We also suggest you be an experienced mechanic to install these CNG conversion kits. While these kits should contain everything you need, we cannot guarantee your vehicle type won't need special tools or need a couple extra parts. Since we don't install them, we also don't guarantee you'll do things correctly.
BEWARE OF HIDDEN COSTS: Please compare our CNG conversion kit components with the competition. You will see that our system is much more thorough and complete and our price really does include EVERYTHING.